Manilla Show Society Inc.
2022 Farm Produce Section
2021 Highest Scoring Farm Produce Exhibitor
Farm Produce Stewards: David Alywin 02 67851288 & David Ridgewell 02 67852160
Kindly sponsored by TAYGAR Earthmoving.
Entry Fee: $1.00 per Class
Prize Money: 1st - $3.00, 2nd - $2.00
Conditions of Entry:
51. One Dozen Hen Eggs (white). Weight and shell texture will be taken into consideration.
52. One Dozen Hen Eggs (brown). Weight and shell texture will be taken into consideration.
53. Half Dozen Tomatoes.
54. Half Dozen Cocktail Tomatoes.
55. Three Onion.
56. Three Parsnips.
57. Three Beetroots.
58. Three White Turnips.
59. Three Carrots.
60. Three Swede Turnips.
61. Silver Beets.
62. 250g French Beans.
63. 250g Beans. Any other variety other than French.
64. One Table Pumpkin, other than Queensland Blue. Variety to be named.
65. One Table Pumpkin. Queensland Blue.
66. Butternut Pumpkin.
67. One Vegetable Marrow.
68. One Squash.
69. One Hubbard Squash.
70. Any Vegetable Variety Not Mentioned (variety to be named).
71. One Banana Squash.
72. Three Cucumbers, Apple Variety.
73. Three Cucumbers, Any Variety Other Than Apple.
74. Best Collection of Herbs.
75. Collection Salad Vegetables, 4 or more Varieties.
76. One Gramma.
77. Biggest Pumpkin.
78. One Watermelon.
79. One Rockmelon, Honey Dew.
80. Best Collection of Vegetables, not less than 6 varieties.
81. Three Quinces.
82. Three Potatoes.
83. Three Zucchinis.
84. Three Cobs/Ears, Sweet Corn.
84.1 Jar of Honey (screw lid, year of bottling to be on jar).